YOU ARE NOT ALONE!
Conquer that fear, painlessly and enjoyably, by attending this Speechcraft Program.
This program comprises 4 weekly sessions starting from 4 January 2022 to 25 January 2022. Three of the sessions will be in-person and one will be on Zoom.
Hosted by an award-winning Public Speaking & Leadership training organisation.
To allow more time to support attendees, we keep the workshops small (10 people maximum).
Take advantage of our early bird offer of £40 per ticket, valid until 30 November 2021. Tickets are £50 thereafter.
Get the last few tickets for you or a loved one as a Christmas present while you still can! https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/master-the-fundamentals-of-public-speaking-4-week-course-tickets-196000291147
WHAT IS SPEECHCRAFT?
Speechcraft helps you develop your presentation and public speaking skills. You learn and practice in a friendly, safe environment. Experienced Toastmasters will guide your mastery of the fundamentals of Public Speaking in the relaxed, enjoyable atmosphere of over 4 weekly sessions. These sessions can give you accreditation towards the Toastmasters Education Program.
WHO CAN ATTEND?
These sessions are for individuals who are not members of an existing Toastmasters Club.
HOW WILL SPEECHCRAFT HELP YOU?
Speechcraft will improve your performance at:
• Conducting and participating in business meetings
• Motivating people
• Interviewing for jobs
• Selling ideas and products
• Solving problems
• Communicating confidently and effectively
WHAT SPEAKING TOOLS DO I PICK UP?
During the four weekly two-hour sessions you will pick up many speaking tools and tips on:
• How to select a speech topic
• How to make impromptu speeches
• How to organise your speech
• How to “Get To The Point”
• How to use body language to increase the effectiveness of your speech
• How to benefit from speech evaluation
There are four two-hour meetings. The dates are:
• Session 1 – in-person : Tuesday 4th January 2022
• Session 2- in-person: Tuesday 11th January 2022
• Session 3 – Zoom: Tuesday 18th January 2022
• Session 4 – in-person: Tuesday 25th January 2022
WHAT DO I NEED TO BRING?
You’ll need to bring a laptop (Windows or Mac) to the venue to access the Speechcraft Program.
The in-person meetings will take place at:
CVA Centre, West Croydon,
82 London Rd, Croydon
A Zoom link will be provided for the online session.
Participants are expected to be online/at the venue at 7.15 pm for a 7.30 pm prompt start.
WHAT IF I HAVE MORE QUESTIONS?